How big is MR. PRONTO’S operations?
From one outlet in 2003 Mr. Pronto has mushroomed into a chain of 15 outlets in 3 cities Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi. The number is growing as it should reach its target of 100 stores in 3 year; through its aggressive Franchise Program, Mr. Pronto foresees a greater boom in its operations and business reach within the coming years.
What would be the period of franchise agreement?
In general, the agreement would be for a initial period of 3 years. However, the same can be extended on a case to case basis on the mutual agreement.
Will I have an early exit option?
Yes, the franchisee agreement would provide for an early exit option to the franchisee with one year lock in period.
What will be my your Return on Investment?
You may expect an ROI of 20 to 40 per cent with a payback period of 2 to 3 years.
Do you collect Royalty?
Yes we do collect royalty and the amount would be in the form of a onetime fee plus a recurring weekly fee. This would vary based on a particular franchising model.
What is the breakdown of Investment?
The investment would vary based on various factors such as location, type of franchise model, etc. The investment would be in the form of a one time franchisee fee, a security deposit, investment in interiors and other office equipment like computers, CCTV camera, etc.
How soon can I start operating?
Availability of site will determine this. On an available site, construction and equipment installation will take upto 30-40 days. You can then immediately start to operate
What services and assistance will be offered?
Mr. Pronto will make available to you years of experience in opening and operating a shoes and bags repair outlet. As a Franchisee, you will benefit as follows:
1) A fully equipped, ready-to-operate outlet. You will use tested equipment and tools, work station, supplies, signages, service counters and business forms.
2) Complete training for you and your initial outlet workers on everything you need to know to run the outlet smoothly.
3) Outlet opening support. Mr. Pronto’s back-up crew will be there to help you in your first 2 weeks of operation until you and your workers are ready to be on your own.
4) Quality materials. To maintain high-quality workmanship, Mr. Pronto uses the best materials, most of which may be purchased exclusively from Head Office.
5) Business Forms. Mr. Pronto will provide you all the operating forms: job order form, sales records, inventory control, and other vital business forms for a trouble-free operation.
6) Advertising and Marketing Support. You will benefit from Mr.Pronto’s advertising and marketing efforts, for your outlet and for the chain. Customers awareness and patronage of Mr. Pronto service outlets are therefore consistently high.
7) A franchisee’s Guide to help you. Your franchisee’s guide and information booklet specially designed for Mr. Pronto franchisees will be your daily guide in operating the outlet.
Visits from Mr. Pronto – An area representative will visit your outlet periodically to offer helpful advice on your operation needs.
How big a space do I need?
Presently Mr. Pronto has outlets between 120 to 400 sq feet of space in a reputed mall or a good commercial locality. Larger store can have more services and range of international merchandising
Who will choose the location?
The location can be suggested by the Franchisee or Mr.Pronto can look for a location. The franchise model would vary depending on the location.
How much investment do I need?
We are a rapidly growing organization and looking for like-minded partners to grow our business and we offer multiple investment options wherein the investment amount would vary depending on the capacity of the franchisee, his appetite, profile and background. That may include Partnership models, to suit the individual investor.
How can I obtain a Mr.PRONTO’S Franchise?
It’s easy! Fill out the Franchise Application Form (no obligation on either party). If you meet the initial qualifications, we will call you up to take this further. The process of leading to your owning aMr. Prontofranchise begins.
What is your in house loan program?
We have few models of franchising plan ranging from new stores to our existing profit making stores
We can customize the franchising plan based on the preferences, capacity and business appetite of the individual franchisee. The right model suitable for a particular franchisee would be charted out after having a detailed discussion with the franchisee.